TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “www.bestsecuritytips.com” or "BST" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
BST respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at BST website.
Part I. Information Collection
BST collects information through our Web site at several points. We collect the following information about primary visitors: IP address, Operating System, Web Browser, Refferals
We collect the following general data that is personally identifiable information ; email address. We collect this data in order to help our members retrieve lost passwords. We collect this information through member registration form.
We do employ session cookies. A cookie is a small data that our Web server sends to the user's browser to be a unique identifier.Our cookies do have an expiration date and are destroyed on closing the browser. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
Banner advertising appearing on our Web site may collect the following information: IP address, Operating System, Web Browser, Refferals.
Part II. Information Usage.
Registered users will receive additional announcements from us about products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL DATA. period.
We offer links to other Web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours. Our Web site offers forums. Please be advised that information posted in these venues becomes public knowledge.
Part III. Access to Information
BST maintains the accuracy of our information. Users may access their own personal information and contact us about inaccuracies they may find.